Monday, May 2, 2011

 

NIFTY - SAR IS AT 5770

NIFTY - SAR IS AT 5770
 
 

Comments:
Hello Amolji,

Is this Spot or future level
 
Hello Amol Ji

Could you plz let me know how is this up/down arro comes from, I have setup Amibroker, and using sar, its realy nice but I am not able to see up/down arrow, MACD.

Thanks
Bubai S
 
Do u expect more downside or this is time for change as all negatives r factored in.

Also, every alternate may month has shown atleast 4% upside & last may month was negative. Rest, elliot wave study suggests that 5700 cann't be broken down agressively.

What's ur view on nifty @ spot?
 
Amol Ji,

My id is pisari.mahesh@gmail.com.

Also sent an email from my ID to you.

Thanks,
Mahesh
 
OPerator this spot lvl.

Narinder i think 5600 is strong support and 6000 is strong resistance for this month.

Mahesh check e-mail

bubai give e-mail
 
Thanks Amol Ji

You can find me at bubai_hyd@yahoo.co.in

Thanks
bubai
 
bubai check
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]