Thursday, April 28, 2011

 

SHORT SAR --- 5840




Comments:
amol ji plz upload macd afl code wid buy-sellin signale
 
thanx amol....now working fine....one more thing when price comes near short sar...like today 5840....can i sell the nifty near 5820/30 and sl n reverse will happen after the closing basis or just if mkt move abv this level in intraday
 
SIR MYSLF SUBHO NEW COMER IN STOCK MARKET... PLSS SAY IN WHCH U WILL USED,,, PLSSS GUIDE.. ABT SAR??
 
PLSS SAY ABT UR SOFTWARE... HW 2 BUY DS SOFTWARE? PLSS SEND ME LINK
 
SAR is not on closing basis, you have to reverse intraday.

Subho if u r new then trade in cash stock , spend some time here then start trade in nifty. this is Amibroker which is free. For more info join inditrader.com
 
AMOL JI U HVE MANSHIRT CONTACT NUMBER?
 
AMOL JI THANKS FOR MACD AFL FILE.AMOL JI PLZ CHK MAIL,,,I SENT U sar method,,,IF POSSIABLE DEN PLZ CONVERT EXCEL JNSAR METHOD IN AFL CODE...
 
Amol bhai, u did part booking today? I missed it, very bad for me.thanks
 
Hello Vipin,

Could you plz guide me how to use afl and SAR in Amibroker. I try to contact inditrader.com, but its seems not working for me, I am not able to post any question,
Can I have ur email id plz
Thanks
Bubai S
 
thanx amol....

hello bubai....my email id is vipin_chauhan11@yahoo.co.in....add me on yahoo msngr...i will help u out
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]