Wednesday, December 8, 2010

 

FATAL ATTRACTION My Terminal !!!






 








Comments:
HOW RU SIR,
CAN U EXPLAIN HOW PLZ.
 
Hello

I have 1 request that will you pl mention everyday SAR point. I really appreciate
 
Operator

Please visit Dinesh Rishi's Blog and subscribe for sms to get every day update of SAR on ur mobile
 
Thank you for reply and I subscribed the same.
 
SIR PLSS EXPLAIN ME HOW APPLY SAR VALUE IN DAILY STOCK MKT.... SAR VALUE>>> CLSING 50 DMA>>> SAR VALUE...MKT IS POSITV IS IT RIT PROCESS.....
 
PLEASE CLOSE YOUR BLOG
 
Dear Ramkrishna
Better pl stop visit this blog We enjoy here.Mr Amol also shows SAR system pl followit
 
my s/l is done pl update your blog.
 
plz upload ur blog
 
Sl hit easely. What next ?
 
AMOLJI,STOCK MARKET CHHOD DIYA KYAAAA??????
 
Rajesh Bhai
ASTRO chhod diya , Market nahi Chhod sakta ............. now i have started real time mechanical trading , it is some what difficult , I am trying to cope up with that .
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]